1978 Born in West Bengal , India
* Doctorate in Fine Arts from University of Calcutta in the year 2018 .
* Obtained the Masters Degree in Visual Arts with from University of
Calcutta in the year 2005.
* Obtained the Bachelor Degree in Visual Arts with First class from
Govt. College of Art & Craft under the University of Calcutta in the year
* Cream Centre Kolkata organised a show in aid of “ Premasree’’
a free home for visually impaired children , April 24 to 24th of
* 2010, group show organized by “Kolkata Canvas’ in the at Academy
of Fine Arts , Kolkata.
* 2009,Bangladesh Deputy High-Commissioner office , Kolkata arranged a
* 2009, Bodhi-Tree, presented a group show with Kolkata Canvas, Kolkata.
* 2008, group show organized by “View’’ in the year 2008, Kolkata.
One man Show
2011, Emami Chisel at South City Shopping Mall , Kolkata
Participation . (National)
* Narrative movement celebrated “World youth skill Day’’through
Public art in 15th of July 2018 curated by Bibek Santra .
* Exhibition of paintings - Senior & junior artist camp 2018
organised by All India Fine Arts and Craft Society , New Delhi .
* 2017, participated Finext Award & National Exhibition of Mini Artwork
organised by Yashasvini Foundation , Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh .
* 2016, Participated 80th Annual All India Arts Exhibition at Academy of
Fine Arts, Kolkata .
* 2010, “ 65th Anniversary of Victory over Fascism”, organised by Russian
Centre of Science and Culture , Gorky Sadan, Kolkata .
* 2010 , “Centenary celebration of International Women’s Day’’
organised by Gorky Sadan , Kolkata .
* 2007-2008, Annual exhibition of Rajya Charukala Utsav , Kolkata .
* 2007 , Annual exhibition of the Information Centre , Kolkata.
* 2007 , “Painted Delight” presented by Birla Academy of Art & Culture,
* 2007, annual exhibition of Camel Art Foundation Patna.
* 2006 . annual exhibition of the Indian Society of Oriental Art, Kolkata .
* 1999-2001. annual exhibition of the Govt. College of Art & Craft ,Kolkata
Participation (International )
* “Open Vernissage 2009” presented by Galerija Vernissage .
Osijek-Croatia, Europe .
* 2008, “Woodstock Mail Art Project 2008” presented by Oxfordshire
Museum , Oxfordshire UK.
Workshop & projects : * Participated workshop “Senior & junior
art camp 2018’’ organised by AIFACS,
New Delhi .
* Participated wall mural painting project in
Allahabad Railway station for beautification of
railway station under Ministry of Railways in
the year 2017.
* Participated ‘Kalighat Patachitra’ painting
Workshop organized by Indian Museum,
* Participated the workshop of “Paper Mask
Making’’ which was organised jointly with
Bangladesh Bhasa Chetana Samiti .& Govt
College of Art and Craft.2008 .
* Connected with “Naktala Shilpo-gatha”- an
Organisation for distress artist . There I joined a
painting Camp at the ‘Press-Club’ ,Kolkata 4th
of March 2000.
Awards & Recognitions : * College scholarship – 2000 from Govt. college
of art & craft .
* Certificate of Merit – 2002 from Govt. college
of art & craft annual exhibition .
* certificate of Merit - 2010 from Russian centre
of science and culture , Kolkata .
Collection : Five numbers of painting cards have been collected
by the Oxford shire Museum, Woodstock,
Address : Permanent address: 660/A , Sukanta Palli
(Peyara Bagan), P.S:- Baruipur , P.O:- Madarat
Pin:-743610, Dist :- 24 Parganas (south),
West Bengal, India, Kolkata-144
Contact No : 9903004789
E- mail : email@example.com