this kinetic installation work is a hybrid panorama of the city where a number of elements from the past colonial city of Kolkata are together to produce a wave-like movement using physical objects, synchronized to move in a particular way. Objects such as colonial pillars, concrete slabs, metal pipes etc are turned upside down yet they move in tandem with each other.
B.F.A from 'Indira Kala Sangit Viswavidyala ,Khiragarh', Kolkata ,2014
M.F.A from “University of Kalyani ”
PARTICIPATION IN EXHIBITIONS
• Annual exhibition of Sarba Varatiya Sangeet O Sanskrit Parishad at Academy of Fine Arts Gallery-2010,2011,2012
• Annual exhibition of 'College of Visual Art', 2011,2012,2013,2014 at Academy of Fine Arts Gallery, Kolkata.
• 76th all India Annual Art Exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts Gallery ,Kolkata, 2011
• 77th all India annual art exhibition of Academy of Fine Arts Gallery,Kolkata,2012
• Annual exhibition of Indian Society of Oriental Art 2012,Kolkata.
• MANAB JAMNIN ,9th all India Art exhibition,2013,Kolkata.
• Kokuyo Camlin Limited, all India Art Exhibition, 2012.
• West Bengal State Lalit Kala Akademi Annual Art Exhibition at ICCR, 2013.
• West Bengal State Lalit Kala Academy Annual Art Exhibition at ICCR,2014
• PAINTERS’ TROOP organized a group show at Gaganendra Pradarsasala,2013
• ‘CONFLICT’ organized a group show at Gaganendra Pradarsasala,2013
• ‘AALO CHAYA’ organized a group show at Academy of Fine Arts Gallery,2013
• Saibalini Dutta Memorial award, Manab Jamin, 9th all India Art Exhibition,2012,Kolkata
• Certificate of merit for Mixed Medium,West Bengal State Lalit Kala Akademi ,2012
• Best watercolour award at college Annual Exhibition,2012